Redrow has scooped no less than eight top honours at this year’s UK Property Awards, including two coveted ‘best in the UK awards’ for its national consumer website and one of its exclusive London developments.
Other schemes in Hampshire, Gloucestershire, Lancashire and West Yorkshire collected ‘Highly Commended’ awards.
Coming as the housebuilder is about to celebrate its 40th anniversary on November 4, the accolades are testament to the quality, pride and craftsmanship that goes into every development.
Dave Bexon, Redrow’s group sales and marketing director, said:
“Our success in this prestigious award scheme is testimony to the quality and diversity of our developments across the UK. Properties are judged on a number of features, including their location, appearance, finish and sustainability.”
“We’re delighted that Redrow London’s conversion of early 19th century, historic Grade II listed townhouses at 5 & 6 Connaught Place, adjacent to Hyde Park, has been named ‘best residential renovation / redevelopment’ in the UK. The conversion is creating luxury residences within a prestigious conservation area.”
“Our consumer website – www.redrow.co.uk – was also named best developer website in the UK, which is another achievement we’re immensely proud of. We re-launched the website earlier this year and it is continues to be a key factor for our business growth, positioning Redrow as a superior brand and providing a vital point of contact for our customers.”
The awards’ gala dinner was held in London on October 24. Here’s a full list of Redrow’s winners:
- Developer website UK – 5 star award and Best in UK award
- Residential Renovation/Redevelopment UK – 5 star award and Best in UK award – 5 & 6 Connaught Place
- Apartment (Lancashire) – Highly Commended – Beacon Point @ Lytham Quays
- Residential Development (Gloucestershire) – Highly Commended – Cerney on the Water
- Residential Development (Hampshire) – Highly Commended – Lymington Shores
- Residential Development (West Yorkshire) – Highly Commended – Horsforth Vale
The UK Property Awards are part of the long established International Property Awards, the world’s richest competition when measured by the value of the projects entered. A high-calibre jury of around 70 international experts judged the winning submissions.