The updated 2021 ROCKWOOL Red Book is now available to download. This powerful interactive tool provides digital access to technical data, product certification and a wide range of specification support materials across the ROCKWOOL product range.
It’s all designed to help save specifiers’ time and to make it easier to identify the right insulation solutions for facades, walls, floors and roofs.
Here’s what’s changed
Inside the 2021 ROCKWOOL Red Book you’ll find:
- Updated links to approved documents and regulatory guidance
- Links to the new HARDROCK® BBA certificates
- New content on the aged performance of stone wool, backed-up by independent research
- New content on External Wall DD Slab, suitable for ETICS
- In response to customer feedback, we’ve extended the table of U-Values for floors
- And again, in response to feedback, we’ve added annotations to construction component drawings within application imagery
Download the ROCKWOOL Red Book here.