15 – 16 NOVEMBER
The wait is nearly over for the UK’s leading and award-winning construction show, London Build, to open doors to its most exciting edition yet.
London Build has been put together to be the ultimate platform to connect with senior-level decision-makers, buyers and influencers from the UK’s entire built environment.
Discover how you can get involved in major construction projects across the country, learn of the latest innovation and win business as you network with thousands of contractors, architects, developers, housebuilders, housing associations, government, civil engineers and construction professionals over the two days at the show.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT LONDON BUILD?
As one of the sector’s leading shows, London Build 2023 once again contains a wide variety of informative sessions and exhibition features, planned alongside some entertaining distractions for delegates.
- 500+ inspiring speakers across eight conference stages including Future of Construction, Digital Construction, Fire Safety, Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion – and more
- 200+ hours of CPD training & masterclasses
- 350+ exhibitors showcasing the latest services, products and innovations transforming
- 30,000+ registered visitors from contractors, architects, civil engineers, developers, local councils, house builders/associations and other construction professionals
- The UK’s biggest Festival of Construction with DJs, musicians, live performances, celebrity guests, entertainment and competitions
- Meet the Buyers with Procurement Teams exhibiting from top contractors including Laing O’Rourke, BAM, Skanska, Morgan Sindall, Costain, Bouygues and Balfour Beatty
- Architect’s Hub with project displays and 3D models of upcoming projects from leading architects across the UK including Broadway Malyan, BAM Design, Gensler, HLM Architects, PDP, TP Bennett and many more
- Government Hub facilitating meeting with HS2, Transport for London, Skills for a
Sustainable Skyline Taskforce and Connected Places Catapult
- Exclusive networking parties co-hosted with leading industry bodies
- What are thought to be the UK’s largest networking events for Women in Construction and Diversity in Construction
- An inclusive Ambassador Programme supporting Women, Diversity, Sustainability and Mental Health in Construction.
FEEDBACK FROM EXHIBITORS & ATTENDEES SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
A range of firms have reported positive results from attending and exhibiting at London Build in recent years. Here are a selection of comments received:
“London Build is the best construction show in the UK to do business!” – Franchise Brands
“We attended a large number of trade shows in 2021 and 2022, London Build was the best performing show in both years by a considerable margin – The team at Oliver Kinross did a stellar job of hosting the event over two days and ensured that we got to see the best people in the construction space. These events provide us with a considerable ROI and will remain our ‘must do’ event for the foreseeable future.” – Fonn
‘’That was the best show for us this year by far, great work! I appreciate your help and support and patience with members of the team. Personally, this is the flagship event of the year for us in the UK and your support is always noticed.” – PlanRadar
“Having the opportunity to engage with such a diverse range of stakeholders was so energising and we are super grateful to have had the opportunity to get involved. Congrats on pulling off my favourite industry/trade show so far – we hope to see you there again next year!” – Natural Building Systems.
Article submitted by London Build