The National Federation of Builders (NFB) has once again opened its annual awards scheme to celebrate the high quality work and commitment delivered by members to improve the built environment.
In association with NHBC and B&CE, the awards reflect the dynamic nature of the construction industry and provide a unique opportunity for NFB members to showcase and be recognised for their work.
Commenting on the scheme, NFB Chief Executive, Julia Evans said:
“We are delighted to offer NFB members the chance to be recognised for the contributions they make to the UK construction industry.
“Whilst steeped in history, today the NFB is a modern, proactive organisation and our annual awards provide further reassurance of the quality offered by our members.”
The following categories will be awarded as part of the 2014 scheme:
- Commitment to Health, Safety and Welfare sponsored by the British Safety Council
- Commitment to Environment and Sustainability sponsored by Utilitywise
- Commitment to Collaborative Working sponsored by Yorkshire Builders Federation
- New Build of the Year 2013 sponsored by JCB Finance
- Refurbishment of the Year 2013 sponsored by CITB
- Corporate Social Responsibility Project of the Year 2013 sponsored by the Builders Benevolent Institution
- Heritage Project of the Year 2013 sponsored by NFB Business & Skills
- Client of the Year 2013 sponsored by Croner
- Housebuilder of the Year 2013 sponsored by NHBC
- Apprentice Scheme of the Year 2013 sponsored by CSCS
- Apprentice of the Year 2013 sponsored by TradePoint
NFB members with a turnover under £1,500,000 are welcome to enter free of charge. All categories for members with a turnover above £1,500,001 are £30 + VAT to enter. The apprentice of the year and CSR project of the year categories are both free to enter.
Entry closes at 12noon on Friday 21 March 2014 and an expert panel of adjudicators will shortlist entries for announcement in the week commencing 14 April 2013. Application packs and further information can be found at www.builders.org.uk
The annual awards scheme will culminate in a prestigious gala awards luncheon at The Grand Connaught Rooms, London on Friday 16 May 2014. Tickets for the luncheon are available at £55 + VAT per person / £495 + VAT per table of ten. Tickets can be booked by emailing nfbawards2014(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)builders.org.uk or by completing a booking form available at www.builders.org.uk