After Keepmoat successfully completed its commitment to the £100 million regeneration of the Mandale estate in Thornaby last year, where they were a key partner in providing 900 new mixed tenure homes, the community regeneration and housebuilding specialist this week launched a new ambitious regeneration scheme off Norton Road in Stockton.
Keepmoat officially unveiled its first show home at its brand new Norton Park development on Thursday 23rd July, alongside its partners Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council and Thirteen Group, to give prospective purchasers a glimpse of what is to come.
Located less than one mile from the centre of Stockton-on-Tees, Norton Park is a vibrant new community designed for modern suburban living. Perfect for families and first time buyers, prospective purchasers can expect to find a varied range of two and three bedroom detached, semi-detached and terraced homes overlooking a new linear park alongside the Lustrum Beck.
The show home, officially opened by Councillor Bob Cook, Leader of the council and Ward Councillor, is the three bedroomed Ashby style property, which boasts a fitted kitchen/diner which leads through to the rear facing living room featuring French doors which provide a light, airy feel to the room, as well as access to the rear garden.
The development consists of 174 new quality homes of which 30 will be provided for affordable rent and will be owned and managed by Tristar Homes, part of the Thirteen Group.
Richard Bass, Homes Regional Managing Director for Keepmoat in the North East, commented:
“After completing our highly successful and award winning Mandale Park scheme, we are delighted to be launching a new ambitious residential scheme in the heart of Stockton. With prices starting at just £89,995, Norton Park offers first time buyers an attractive step onto the property ladder. The development boasts a fantastic location, with close links to both the A19 and A66 making it ideal for those who commute a little further afield. We’re very pleased to be working alongside Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council to be delivering a much needed housing boost to the local community and helping to revitalise this area of the town with a significant £18 million investment.”
Councillor Bob Cook, Leader of Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council, said:
“I am delighted to open the showhomes at Norton Park today. Developments like this are a reflection of our ambition to provide residents with good quality housing so that they can continue to live, work and prosper in Stockton Borough.
“This new site follows the recent successful regeneration of the popular Mandale Park development in Thornaby and I am sure that the residents who choose to live at Norton Park will enjoy their new homes for many years to come.”
Martin Hawthorne, Director of Development and Regeneration for Thirteen, the parent company of Tristar Homes, said:
“We are very pleased to be part of this significant regeneration scheme, which will create important new homes for local people. We work closely with quality developers such as Keepmoat to increase the provision of affordable homes across Tees Valley that will enhance local communities.”
Norton Park is a development consisting of two and three bedroom homes with starting prices as low as £89,995 or £71,996 with the government backed Help to Buy scheme.