The new Door-Stop Fire and Security Dual-Certificated Doorset range aims to be the product of choice for residential developments.
Designed by Door-Stop International, the doorset is among the first to have achieved dual certification for fire safety and security, through Warringtonfire’s Certifire and Certisecure schemes.
What this means is that building owners and occupiers can have full confidence in what they are buying, knowing that it has been tested by an independent third-party and is supported by robust primary evidence.
As well as the safety and security performance there are a range of choices available to cater for different aesthetics. This includes nine different door types, each with colour, ironmongery and glazing options.
Key facts about the Door-Stop Fire and Security Dual-Certificated Doorset:
- Third party fire testing: the doorsets have been furnace tested from both directions to provide additional assurances to building owners and occupants
- Enhanced security: the doorsets are certified under Certisecure, a scheme recognised by Secured by Design
- Functional for all building users: designed to comply with the requirements outlined in BS 8300: 2018 and Approved Document M
- Design flexibility: timber core with glass reinforced plastic (GRP) facings, available in a range of different glazing styles and colours, each with its own test evidence
- UK manufacturing: doorsets manufactured in the UK using strict factory production control system designed to provide complete control and traceability of our raw materials and components.
- Additional resources: every doorset is shipped with detailed installation instructions and a Resident Guide. The guide includes an easy to follow check list to help residents avoid the common pitfalls that prevent fire doors performing in the event of an emergency
For further information about the Door-Stop fire doorset range and associated certification, please visit: www.door-stop.co.uk/firedoors