Cellecta are excited to launch its latest innovative, environmentally friendly product, insuBEAM® – the low CO2, high thermal performance beam and insulation block system.
insuBEAM® is lighter and quicker to install than traditional beam and concrete block flooring, whilst dramatically reducing the carbon emissions impact of the floor by an impressive 42%/m².
During the installation process the systems unique R2 insulation blocks provides a robust walking platform. To aid with health and safety on site, the weight of material required to be installed is reduced by 95% (349kg compared to nearly 8025kg of concrete blocks in a 60m² typical house).
- The completed insuBEAM® floor can ensure U-value compliance with PART L 2021.
- Our in-house design team provide a prompt floor designs and quoting service.
- To control costs and waste, insuBEAM® is supplied in plot specific quantities.
Click here to learn more.
Insulated Suspended Ground Floors – New CPD
Our brand new RIBA approved CPD. To register, click here.
- Strong, robust insulation blocks – able to withstand foot traffic during the construction process.
- One insulation panel replaces 13 concrete blocks.
- Insulation integrity guaranteed – sits on and between standard concrete beams.
- Third party complete accredited system.
- Provides fixed floor heights above the beam.
- Easily incorporates underfloor heating.
- insuBEAM® blocks are manufactured to the highest specifications. Their physical properties are determined under strict laboratory conditions in accordance with UKCA Standards.