HOMES UK and Unlock Net Zero Live (22-23 November, ExCeL, London) is designed to help housing and asset management, development and sustainability professionals find the solutions and connections they need to rise to the challenge.
We’ve some selected some sessions which we think may be of interest to you:
- Cities, placemaking, housing and the net zero challenge
- How can we prioritise affordable housing delivery despite economic uncertainty?
- Better together: working in partnership to solve the housing crisis
- Funding models to increase the volume and value of affordable housing
- Strengthening communities through ambitious placemaking
- High quality homes for a better quality of life
- Building confidence in the planning system
- UK construction: working to resolve the professionalism and skills challenge
- The future of MMC
Register for your free* visitor pass and meet the leadership teams behind 5m of the UK’s existing homes and those responsible for delivery 100,000 new ones each year.
Join DLUHC, DESNZ, Homes England and every major housing association and local authority for two days of shared learning, engagement and networking opportunities.
Senior conference producer
HOMES UK and Unlock Net Zero Live