Developed to inspire building design and save time, the ROCKWOOL Interactive City demonstrates how stone wool insulation solutions can be used across the whole of the built environment in a single state-of-the-art 3D space.
Using cutting edge augmented reality, the ROCKWOOL Interactive City takes visualising, specifying and learning about our stone wool insulation to the next level.
In the city, you can…
- Explore housing, commercial buildings, schools, healthcare settings and transportation hubs, discovering how our solutions improve thermal, acoustic and fire performance, whatever the building type
- Understand how stone wool insulation can be used across a wide range of facades and applications, including in places you might not expect
- Pan, zoom and rotate 3D views of product applications and substrate build-ups for a virtual hands-on experience
- Access product documentation, installations guides and BIM objects for your chosen solutions with a simple click
- Discover it your way – choose to browse or find what you need with our handy application menu
Simulating real-world products in the virtual environment, the ROCKWOOL Interactive City is an advanced construction product specification tool for smoother, faster decision-making.